3M Scotch High Performance Masking Tape 213
- Highly cured, synthetic rubber adhesive for excellent high-temperature holding and exceptionally clean removal
- Specially treated crepe paper backing is sliver resistant and easy to tear by hand
- Provides resistance to solvents and moisture
- Designed for controlled unwind
- High-Temperature Performance
Scotch High Performance Masking Tape 213 is designed to deliver reliability when exposed to high temperatures, removing cleanly from even the most challenging of surfaces. The specially treated crepe paper backing is sliver resistant and conformable.
Because this tape can withstand high temperatures (up to 30 minutes at 350F/177C) it is ideal for use in masking and holding paint bake applications. It bonds and removes cleanly from even the most challenging surfaces, including anodized aluminum.
- Painting with high-heat bake cycles
- General use on challenging and sensitive surfaces
B No. 2222, 24th Cross, 4th Main, BSK 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560070, India